Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dating Asian woman, Part II

hello...i'm back again here...i have many topics to write down but i prefer to write about this one. i've been spending more time on this romance site, created a real id for me and a fake id as a men. i have already told ya about the reason i created an id there (real id) on Dating Asian Woman Part 1 and now i'm gonna tell ya the reason why i created a male id. a friend of mine was there to find his love and he met a woman, he joined to be a gold member but in few days he closed his id. he has some reasons to do that. one of the reason is "the girl he met was not real" i can't tell ya from which country is this girl but definitely not from my country. well...let me give you some clues...this country is in asia, they appear similar with indonesian people but they are sexier than us. heheh...ya i have reason to say this because i've seen their sexiest and hottiest pics. most of them will put some sexy pics to grab guy's attention. are those pics real or fake? let's check it out. ...

my friend said that this girl is so nice and pretty. he sent her pic...and yessss..she is so pretty. after spent a while with her on chat, my friend sent her some money for the passport. she got the money and lost for few days and after few days she came and said hi again and asked for another money for her birthday. i warned him before but seems like love conquer all...heheheh...kidding buddy...and in fact that my friend sent the money to a scammer. ooohhh so sad to hear that....anyway, he got so many mails and interest from the girls in AD. he said...'wowwww....i have lots of mails and interests. they blow out my inbox"...i was thinking..."oya? why i just got some?"...hehehe....never mind for that. then he continued..."but i don't trust any of these girls, they might just a scammers as you said"....actually i didn't mean to kill his "willing" in finding a right one, i just warned him to be more careful cuz we don't know who is playing behind that id. a real one or fake one. and i was a lil bit curios about what he said that he got lots of interest and they sent many emails....departing from this...i created a fake male id. working in financial area with a good salary. and guess what? at the first day, i got 17 interest, some chat, 13 inbox.and more and moreeeeee.......i guess you guys will be at the same line with me. most of you got so many interests and inbox. 
i found that some pics they are using there are fake. i mean it's not their pics but someone else's pics. i saw few pics i used to put on my fake facebook id is also using there in AD. pics of beautiful and sexy girls. hmmmm.....many scammers on AD. becareful buddy

anyway, i would like to give you some advices if you really want to know about the girl you are chatting with, wether she is real or fake. a real girl won't refuse you when you ask for a video call, but a fake one does. she's gonna make lots of excuses and one of the excuses is "i have no skype or i have no yahoo messenger id"....oh come on....it's easy to make that id. if she doesn't have private computer, she can go to a net cafe nearby...ask for a telephone number, ask more of her pics with her family and friends. ask more than 10pics.  some scammers are smart, they can get those pics you want so easily. because it's easy to acces someone's album on facebook. hey...why don't you try to ask for her facebook id? if she said she doesn't have it...well...ask her to make it. the truth is many asian using facebook...it's impossible if she doesn't have it. maybe we can say 80% girls you found on net have facebook. trust me buddy, it's true. 

i still have many things to written down here but i guess i gotta go because i'm feeling starving now...hehehehe....but before i go, i want to leave some messages for you guyz who are using AD to find your girl....to get a nice and real girl you have to get out of your comfortable bed and sit...don't just sit and type...and type...it's not gonna work....helloooo...you are looking for a life time partner here not chat partner. you can't just get her on net, feeling attracted, ask them to come, send them money. ahhh...if they are really come to you...it's ok....what if they're just a scammer? then your money is just for nothing. hmmmm...poor you. (sorry buddy...heheheh) ... some guyz were dissapointed after married a girl from net. why? because it's too soon to decide it without knowing each other characters. helllooooooooooooooo......life time partner, beib......hehehehehe...
please don't be sad after reading this...keep searching and don't just follow what your mind thinks...it's your heart matter. if you don't feel comfortable...leave her...there's plenty girls waiting to be found....:p....don't force your self and don't just start something that finally can attack you or make you suffer. this is for now buddy...if i have something more....i'll tell you soon. hehehehe......hope you guyz like my article...you are very to comment here. okay....waiting.....:)


this is my fake id...see how they blow my inbox....heheheh


4 comments:

  1. Hi dinche
    It was nice reading your blog about faking a male ID. However my experience is quite different as I always (more than 3 times) found a genuine lovely girl for 10 days holiday in Jakarta whenever I want to go.
    Keep this blog up.
    Yam, UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, yam...
    thanks so much for liking my article. i know my english is not really good but i hope you guyz won't mind about that and i need advice or any suggestion from you guyz so i can improve my blog. hehehe...thanx so much, yam. so...what about your "genuine lovely girl"? do tou still contact her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really a lovely & informative blog. Im just like you struggling to improve my English here as I am doing my PhD in leadership at one of the toughest UK university. It is good idea that you engaged your self in writing such blog.
    I cant resist my self to add your website in my favorite list.

    You might be able to explain why I found my self very attracted to all Indonesian girls and I can spot them effortlessly.

    Regarding my lovely girl(s), As I've indicated before it is a holiday relationship. I don't seem to make sense of long relationships for some reason I can't really believe that we should stay longer. I gave her more than what she wants and she gave me what I want then every body walks away happy. I know it is ridiculous but true. How can one deal with a long distance relationship if I am visiting Jakarta a couple of times a year? I think in most cases, long distance, doesn't work. Why I should try hard to communicate ..communicate...communicate which may only just strengthen our relationship when we get back together while I can find a lovely younger one whenever I want. Thanks to Cupid :)
    I can't really imagine that I will find the partner I've been looking for from a holiday relationship.

    But hey, I'm sure weirder things have happened...

    Cheeeeers.

    Yam

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It is really a lovely & informative blog. Im just like you struggling to improve my English here as I am doing my PhD in leadership at one of the toughest UK university. It is good idea that you engaged your self in writing such blog.
    I cant resist my self to add your website in my favorite list."

    thank you so much for the compliments and it's all just about my experience and my friend's experience...i guess i need to tell everyone about the fact...:) and yes, i really appreciate about your plan for adding my blog in your fave list...thanks a whole lot, yam....

    "You might be able to explain why I found my self very attracted to all Indonesian girls and I can spot them effortlessly."

    actually it's hard for me to explain about that because i don't know what's there in your mind...heheh...but just in my thoughts maybe you are atrracted to our warm smile.....hahahaha....i don't knowwwwwww....hahaha...


    "But hey, I'm sure weirder things have happened..."

    wiewww...i guess i know what's that weird things...well just wanna let you know that long distance relationships are very good for testing the fidelity of lovers...hihih...i'm not a teacher about this, yam..just a teacher for children in elementary school. heheeh

    anyway...keep that "weird things" on...don't kill it off...heheehe

    ReplyDelete