Thursday, December 29, 2011

anoder webcam snapshoot...:P :P :P hehehe...



If I could give you one thing in life,
I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes,
only then would you realize how special you are to me



“I cannot move forward if i continue to hold on to what’s behind me. It’s time to let go so that I will have both hands open to grab a hold of the future.”
 




Cause you know what? Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do? Give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive. Because you are… and that pain you feel, it’s life.

“there are some mornings when I cry and cry and mourn for myself. Some mornings, I’m so angry and bitter. But it doesn’t last too long. Then I get up and say, ‘I want to live.’ “
                                                                                





No comments:

Post a Comment