Wednesday, December 28, 2011

“It’s impossible.” said pride.
“It’s risky.” said experience.
“It’s pointless.” said reason.
“Give it a try.” whispered the heart.”

Maybe true love is a decision. You know, a decision to take a chance with somebody. To give to somebody. Without worrying whether they’ll give anything back. Or if they’re gonna hurt you, or if they really are the one. Maybe love isn’t something that happens to you. Maybe it’s something you have to choose.

And, so while this is completely against my beliefs, I’m gonna let myself fall in love with you, even though guys always seem to hurt me, I guess I have to take that chance, I mean if I didn’t, I would probably just give up on love altogether, and that has to be the saddest thing ever, so here I go again, I’m just praying this time, my heart won’t end up breaking all over again. But i know it’ll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment