Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"Love & Loneliness"

Not everyone understands why I want to love everyone in the world. Truly love each individual being. I might not like them, even. But I want to love them, to wish them happiness, to help them out in times of need. I want to love him and her and you.
In fact, I’ve had the epiphany lately that not many people understand why I would want to love every being on earth at all.
Maybe… the people who do bad things… maybe, they’re just lonely.” Said the ghost of a murdered girl at the end of Tokyo Babylon.
And I believe it. God, I do believe it.
Nobody is bad. Nobody is unworthy of love. “The people who deserve love least… need it the most.” (Heart Warmers)
Think about it.
I truly believe there is no such thing in this world as a “bad person”.
There is no good or bad. In the end: “The only true justice is love.” (Quoth Marco from Shaman King.)

Even those who do bad things have their reasons, their broken hearts. Their anger, their sadness. Their loneliness that may have no end to its depths.
Nothing can excuse their actions, but what if.
If we stopped to be more understanding and loving towards those we are quick to label “bad people” instead of creating more hatred… how might our world change?
If we forgave those who did us wrong, and set them and ourselves free from anguish, from the lingering pain of bitterness and resentment… imagine how different our lives would be. How free we would be. If we forgave ourselves.
If we realized that every rude and inconsiderate person we come across might be suffering from something terrible in their lives. If every customer that was impatient and annoying was in a hurry to go to the hospital for their loved one.

If we paused and tried to understand people who hurt us instead of reaching for pettiness and revenge.
If we stopped to consider that lashing back at and trying to hurt someone– who might be acting out of pain to begin with– just creates more animosity, hate breeding hate.
Forgiveness heals. Love always heals.
That’s why I try to love, trust, and forgive as many people as my heart can take. I’m human… but I can at least try my best.
I’m not telling you you should, too.
But the world, each individual in it– can always use a little bit more understanding. So turn the other cheek… at least sometimes. Reach out to the bully who’s acting out once in a while.
Behind every horrendous action lies in a human..They Are Also Has A Heart....Remember That..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment